Hello and welcome to my diary of photos. It is my goal to post one photo that I have taken here in Vermont on this website every day. The way I see it, if I spend such a large amount of my time wasting the day away online I may as well do something somewhat productive.
~anna

Thursday, August 12, 2010

A gigantic oak tree in Royalton, Vermont.
I've been trying to get all the photos from the Adirondacks, Fishers Island, and Montreal uploaded but my computer has decided not to function properly at this moment. It's capable of uploading one photo at a time but any more than that, it decidedly cannot handle. And because misery loves company my camera has also chosen this opportunity to break, probably beyond repair (not that it's really worth saving, your cellphone probably takes better pictures). I'll keep the blog going but unfortunately no new photos for a while, just ones that were taken up until my camera died a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment