Hello and welcome to my diary of photos. It is my goal to post one photo that I have taken here in Vermont on this website every day. The way I see it, if I spend such a large amount of my time wasting the day away online I may as well do something somewhat productive.
~anna

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mt. Peg sign covered in ice from a storm a few winters ago - Woodstock, Vermont

Fantastic, incredible, awesome, exciting news: I GOT A NEW CAMERA FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!! Thank you parents SO MUCH! I.Am. Ecstatic!I've been hoping and waiting for a new camera for SUCH a long time! The camera is a Nikon d5000 and it takes absolutely incredible photographs. I now have much more freedom in terms of the photos I take. Of course, it will take me months to fully figure out all of the camera's controls so most of my photos will be in "auto" or "scene" modes for quite a while but the quality will be SO much better than that of my point-and-shoot Olympus camera. Also, my computer is running very low on disk space so I'm anticipating quite a lot of trouble downloading the Nikon software; this means that the photos I post will probably continue to be old ones for a while until I get everything figured out. Did I mention I'm excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment